About Lindsay Wescott
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lindsay Wescott contributed a whooping 20 entries.
Entries by Lindsay Wescott
Muddy trail closures as of Sun. March 4, 2018 Thank you helping to support muddy trail closures: they are important for preventing damage to trails and trailside vegetation! Certain trails in the Marshall Mesa, Greenbelt Plateau, Flatirons Vista, Doudy Draw, Springbrook areas and the Left Hand Trail are temporarily closed because of muddy conditions. OSMP staff will […]
The FHRC public vote and meeting is coming up! Thursday, February 1 at 6:30pm The Spot Bouldering Gym (Upstairs) 3240 Prairie Ave, Boulder CO There are three new route applications submitted for the January 2018 cycle of FCC’s Fixed Hardware Review Committee process. The proposed routes include a 5.12+ on Devil’s Advocate, an independent 5.12+ second pitch […]
Donate to the FCC
Current Fixed Hardware Applications
News and Events
- FHRC Public Meeting – June 1May 12, 2022 - 8:50 am
- Flatirons Temporary Trail ClosuresMay 12, 2022 - 7:24 am
- Flagstsaff After Dark Parking PermitMarch 30, 2022 - 8:25 am
- Trail Volunteer Day – Hillbilly Rock April 9March 30, 2022 - 8:15 am
- Flatirons PrintsDecember 23, 2021 - 11:20 am
- Flagstsaff Parking RegulationsNovember 21, 2021 - 6:47 pm