About Lindsay Wescott
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lindsay Wescott contributed a whooping 20 entries.
Entries by Lindsay Wescott
Muddy trail closures as of Sun. March 4, 2018 Thank you helping to support muddy trail closures: they are important for preventing damage to trails and trailside vegetation! Certain trails in the Marshall Mesa, Greenbelt Plateau, Flatirons Vista, Doudy Draw, Springbrook areas and the Left Hand Trail are temporarily closed because of muddy conditions. OSMP staff will […]
The FHRC public vote and meeting is coming up! Thursday, February 1 at 6:30pm The Spot Bouldering Gym (Upstairs) 3240 Prairie Ave, Boulder CO There are three new route applications submitted for the January 2018 cycle of FCC’s Fixed Hardware Review Committee process. The proposed routes include a 5.12+ on Devil’s Advocate, an independent 5.12+ second pitch […]
Donate to the FCC
Current Fixed Hardware Applications
News and Events
- Royal Arch Trail ClosureMay 14, 2021 - 9:28 am
- Apply to our Board of DirectorsApril 8, 2021 - 6:31 am
- FHRC Public Meeting – Tuesday, February 2 onlineJanuary 12, 2021 - 8:47 am
- 2020 Flagstaff Trash but no Bash!September 20, 2020 - 6:42 pm
- New wag bag dispenser box for Seal RockAugust 27, 2020 - 7:49 pm
- FHRC Public Meeting – Tuesday, September 1 onlineAugust 27, 2020 - 7:05 pm